Online Reporting and Auditing
Pest Scan is a unique online dashboard providing you with a digital logbook for pest reporting and analysis available to our customers.
The system is intuitive to use, delivering up to date relevant information about your businesses 24 hours a day 7 days a week, providing a proactive and real-time approach to pest management and prevention.
PestScan Key features
Some of the key features that PestScan customer online portal can offer:
- Make your next audit a smooth one with reports, data showing in graph and chart formats at the click of a button.
- Access reports and document information 24/7 – through your dashboard, gain access from wherever you are on a range of devices from laptop to mobile
- Pest prevention recommendations with photos, allowing you to focus on key areas
- Trend analysis identifying hotspots of pest activity, allowing preventive measures to be taken ahead of potential outbreaks
- Downloadable reports to support your legislative reporting and auditing requirements
- Document download facility – relevant online documentation can be securely downloaded when required
- During the installation of PestScan, barcodes are set up on each, rat, and mouse bait station, fly unit and any site-specific pest prevention asset this allows the recorded data to be location-specific
- Your visit report will be uploaded and emailed to you before our Pest Control Officer leaves your site
PestScan is available to all our customers as we believe this increases the quality, visibility and integrity of your pest control service – whilst saving you time and money while providing greater peace of mind than ever before.
Why Area Pest Control?
As a pest control service provider, we offer bespoke, planned and contracted pest control solutions.
Efficient and effective pest control service with a fast and reliable response from trained specialists.
We are proud of our Awards & Accreditations
We offer rapid & effective pest control,
you won’t need to call us back.
How quickly will you respond to my problem and how soon can it be treated?
It is our priority to take emergency pest control calls as they come in. We endeavour to speak to you and reply to emails on the same day during our working hours.
Treatment response times can vary depending on the pest, this can often be the same day, whatever the pest problem we are here and ready to help. Call us now.
What does a visit to my premises involve?
Our pest control technician will first survey your premises in an attempt to ascertain pest entry points and the best location to start the treatment,
they will talk you through the process answering any questions you may have.
On completion of the visit, the technician will advise you on preventative measures and recommend proofing works to help prevent a recurrence where possible.
What pests do you treat?
We treat a wide variety of pests from rodents to insects to birds, the more common pests we incur daily are Rats, Mice, Pigeons, Bed bugs and Cockroaches.
Seasonal pests include Squirrels, Glis glis (Edible dormouse) Starlings, Wasps, Cluster Flies, Moths, Spiders, Carpet beetle, Ants and Fleas, this is not an exhaustive list so please call to discuss any pest concerns you have.
We also have a specialist pest control team for removing pests from under solar panels and prevent them from re-entering.
This includes removing Birds, Pigeons, Jackdaws and Squirrels that are nesting under solar panels.
How much are your services?
The costs vary from pest to pest and location, to give some examples:
Wasp treatments from *£49.99
Rat and Mouse treatments from *£50.00
Ant treatment from *£60.00
For more information on our service and costs call now.
*All prices are per visit and plus VAT